Long time back as you all might remember there was a time we shall do anything for this company. We all were so much united that there was no body to dare enough to compete us. We hd the strangest team spirit with such closely monitoring caretaker. You may have experienced this in many ways. MTCC had the best Volley with gigantic cheering team. Both in and out of the court they held their hands together as ONE and ruled.
This spirit has departed us as Bandhu left. Many others who came here have not understood what we really were. We became all for one to none for any.
Let’s look at the situation now;
• 30th Anniversary ended with few attendees
• Units, section, division within a department are going their own ways. No onereally cares
• So many complains about salary
• Most of the staff does not have interest to take part in any Company event.
• Abundance staff on sick leaves
• Repetitive long weekends to be away from their office duties.
• Company heads has lost their authorities due to internal politics
• Each one cheating one
• Conflict of interest has become staff middle name
• Company color changed from Blue to Yellow
• Obedience has departed
• WHO IS THE BOSS?
Learn to listen, respect, be obedient and work as a team. Stop being bios, keep politics away from the work space and always keep in minds for the sake of this company. Trust staff and they will be true to you; treat them greatly, and they will show themselves great. Strength lies in differences, not in similarities.
“Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success,”
– Henry Ford